The AMOLUCK-D is a combination of Amoxycillin Dicloxacillin which is widely used for-
- • Bone Infections: Osteomyelitis and septic arthritis.
• Urinary tract Infections: Acute and chronic cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis.
- Serious Infections: Bacterial endocarditis, brain abscess, septicemia, and bacterial meningitis.
- Skin and soft tissue Infections: Recurrent boils, impetigo, cellulitis, carbuncles, and other infected dermatoses.
- Gynecological Infections: Septic abortion, cesarean sections, puerperal infections, and other gynaeco-logical surgeries.
- Respiratory tract Infections: Otitis media, suppurative sinus infection, tonsillar abscess, acute and chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, lung abscess, emphysema, bronchiolitis bronchopneumonia, pleurisy, empyema.
Effect of Overdose of Amoxycillin Dicloxacillin